Monday, September 27, 2010

Roasted Garlic and Artichoke Dip

I was lucky enough to get together with two of my good friends this weekend. We used the premise of crafting as an excuse to gather, but do we really need an excuse? I brought Roasted Garlic and Artichoke Dip that I swiped from Your Homebased Mom's Blog.

The dip was proclaimed a success, and the 3 of us devoured the whole thing. Oink oink. Hey, if eating all this dip in one sitting is wrong, I don't wanna be right. Besides, it has artichokes in it. Artichokes are a veggie. Veggies are good for you. Therefore, by the deductive reasoning of logic, this dip is good for you.

Roasted Garlic and Artichoke Dip
1(6.5oz)jar marinated artichokes, drain & chop(I used 7.5oz cause that's what the store had)
1c mayo
1c freshly grated Parmesan(Don't use the stuff in the green container. Your dip will have a grainy texture.)
1/2 c grated mozzarella cheese
1 head roasted garlic, mashed
salt and pepper to taste.

Mix the above together. Place in 1qt glass baking dish. Sprinkle paprika on top if ya wanna get fancy. Bake 20 min at 375F til the cheese is brown and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!