Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday 12.11

Well I forgot to write a Thankfulness list last week and I nearly forgot this week. I'm finding it difficult to get back into my everyday routine. I wasn't even gone for a whole week, so why does it feel like I was a way for a whole month?

1. Being at home

2. free antibiotics at Meijers.

3. At least Blockette didn't have Bronchitis.

4. sleeping in my own bed

5. a freezer full of leftovers

6. My computer wasn't dying, it just had a dirty fan.

7. Excitement of a loose tooth

8. Finally finishing a book even if it wasn't the one I was "supposed" to be reading.

9. not getting a sunburn

10. My tulips have buds on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!