Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hair Clippies

I made these little clipies for Blockette for Christmas. The top one is purple with gold butterfly buttons. The kid needed some hair accessories to wear in support of the Vikings.

The Caterpillar pair is my favorite. I used a paper hole punch to get the little dots. Let me tell you, paper punchers do not like synthetic felt. I couldn't think of a better way to get the circles so round and itty bitty. Maybe people are just crafty enough to cut such small things free hand. I am not one of thoes people.

I'll be willing to bet that wool felt is much more cooperative. I guess you get what you pay for. Why don't they sell wool felt in craft stores?? At least at the craft stores by me. Are people just willing to put up with the uncooperative nature of synthetic felt because it is so cheap? Do you think I could ask a few more questions?? Huh? Do ya? Hello????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!