Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday 5.11

I'm so messed up with all the snow days I almost forgot it was Thursday!

1. Mrblocko humored me when I wanted to rearrange a few rooms.
2. The "Nobody likes me-worm song" made Blockette laugh when she was being a grump.
3. The power did not go off during the blizzard
4. we got the driveway shoveled with no major injuries.
5. Mrblocko got home before the blizzard got bad on Tues.
6. Blockette had fun playing in the giant snow drifts.
7. I'm not nearly as sore as I thought I would be after shoveling.
8. I went to the grocery store on Tuesday so I don't have to go out in this yuck today.
9. I remembered today was not only Chinese New Year, but the Japanese holiday called Setsubun which has given us some more things to do.
10. We haven't killed each other going stir crazy...yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!