Friday, September 27, 2013

Lemon Mug Cake

Yeah, another mug cake. You can't be tired of seeing these recipes can you?   I like variety! Lemon to me is just so summery.  Sometimes chocolate is too heavy for summer.  I think it's something about the way it coats your mouth.  Or maybe that's just me?  Personally, I feel this lemon mug cake from Kirbie's Cravings is a perfect summer treat for one. 


Lemon Mug Cake from Kirbie's Cravings
1/4c flour
1/4 t baking powder
3 T milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
2 1/2 T sugar
1 T oil
1 T lemon juice
lemon zest -if you have it.  I didn't and it turned out tasty

Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, milk, oil, lemon juice and zest, if using, in micro safe mug. Cook in microwave for 45-60 sec. Let cool before eating. Add a lemon glaze if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!