Friday, November 8, 2013

Cheater Pull Apart Apple Bread

I think I've said on this blog once or maybe a trillion times that I love bread.  Carbs=love.  Even Blockette has been known to choose bread over dessert at times.  Particularly if its fresh bread.  I can't really blame her.  Bread is just so tasty.

So bread in dessert form?  uh...no brainer.

This recipe is super simple.  All you need is a can of biscuits, an apple, and cinnamon sugar. 

Bread?
Dessert?
Easy?
Where have you been all my life?

Apple Pie Pull Apart Bread from Heather's French Press
1 can Biscuits (I used Grands)
1 medium apple, peeled,cored and thinly sliced
cinnamon - sugar {1/3 c sugar mixed w 1 t cinn and 1/4 t nutmeg}

Line a bread pan w parchment. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Toss apples in cinn-sugar. Set aside.
Slice each biscuit in half  to get 16 rounds and coat in cinn sugar too.  Place in pan starting with bread and alternating with apple and bread, ending with bread.  Bake for 20 min or until brown, then cover with foil and bake for 20-30 more min until the bread is fully cooked.  Top with a glaze made from milk and powdered sugar, or caramel sauce, or ice cream if desired!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!