Monday, June 2, 2014

Oatmeal S'mores Mug Cake

 I found a recipe for a Nutella Mug cake over at The Kitchn.  Sadly, I found myself without any Nutella.  I did the next best thing...make a s'mores mug cake instead!
 
 
Smores Mug Cake adapted from The Kitchn
3 T Almond milk
1 T olive oil
1 T sugar
3 T flour
1 1/2 T rolled oats
1 T finely chopped pecans, plus more to garnish
1/4 t baking powder
1/8 t salt
1/4 t cinnamon 
1 T chocolate chips
1 heaping T mini marshmallows
1 T Biscoff

In a 12oz(or larger) mug,mix milk, oil, and sugar. Stir in oats, pecans, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until smooth.  Add chips and marshmallows. Add Biscoff to top and gently push in so it's
partially submerged in the batter. Nuke 45-60 sec depending on your microwave strength.  Try not to burn your mouth on the ooey gooey goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!