Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Raw Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough

I had the biggest hankering for oatmeal raisin cookie dough one afternoon.  I was all sad and lamenting my lack there of to a friend, when I realized I could probably figure out how to whip up a batch myself.


Here's what I came up with:

This is about 1/3 of the recipe.  Gnomes attacked it before I could snap a picture.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough (by me!)
2T Margarine - very soft
2T brown sugar
1/3c whole wheat flour
pinch of baking soda
pinch of salt
3/4-1 t cinnamon
1/8 t vanilla
3T oats (Quick cooking or old fashioned)
1-2 T almond milk
1T raisins
1T cinnamon chips

Combine soft margarine and brown sugar in a small bowl.  Add flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.  Add oats.  Batter will be very stiff and crumbly.  Add Almond milk slowly until mixture resembles uncooked cookie dough.  Fold in chips and raisins.  This makes one giant serving or 2 average servings.

Blockette approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!