Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday 28

1. Frying pan vs. brick floor....floor wins.
2. My foot was not in the way of said frying pan hitting said brick floor.
3. Said frying pan was empty when I dropped it.
4. Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it.
5. Hearing good news about someone who was very very ill.
6. Mind numbing time spent on the computer
7. At least it isn't strep.
8. When I dropped the container of sour cream on the floor, the container broke but all of the sour cream stayed inside the container.
9. Finding out that Mrblocko and I have a relatively small Sunday School class of 4 year olds. (6 versus 12 last year.)
10. This group of 4 year olds is a much quieter bunch than last year.
11. Finding out about that Groupon deal where you get 1/2 off a year membership at the Museum of Science and Industry.
12. Mrblocko talked me into buying said pass when I was trying to talk myself out of it.
13. Blockette's fever only lasted one day
14. Blockette only missed one day of school
15. Finding the earwig in the tub before I took my glasses off and stepped in
16. Church youth group for Blockette
17. Not immediately spending that settlement check we got from Mrblocko's car accident.
18. Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.
19. A full night's sleep in bed. My own bed, not the couch. All night!
20.Making progress on the baby quilt I've been procrastinating making.

1 comment:

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!