Wednesday, January 29, 2014

PB Cup Mug Cake

Since I can't seem to find an enjoyable version of hot chocolate, I'll just drown my sorrows in mug cake.  This peanut butter cup mug cake from the Frugal Foodie Mama sure does the trick nicely.

Sadly, thieves broke into my house and ate all my Reese PB cups so I had to use chocolate chips instead.  They did a fair job, but I think I will have to have one or ten more cups to make sure it's a passable substitute.


PB Cup Mug Cake from Frugal Foodie Mama
2 T flour
1 T brown sugar
1/4 t baking powder
pinch of salt
1 T canola oil
1 1/2 T peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 1/2 T milk
1 Reese Peanut Butter Cup or chocolate chips

In a mug mix  flour through salt. Add oil, milk, and peanut butter. mix well.  Push Reese cup down into center of mug. Nuke 45 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!