Sunday, May 17, 2009

oxo rocks!!!

I cannot remember who gave me my oxo good grips cookie scoops, but they totally rock. (I'll let you decide if I mean the scooper or the person who gave me the scooper.) It's basically a large ice cream scoop that holds about 3 Tablespoons. I have a small scooper which is equally nice, but I don't use it nearly as much as the large one. It is great for making drop cookies that are all the same size. No more fighting over who gets the bigger cookie.

This weekend I discovered a new use for the scooper... muffins. I read about it a while ago, but didn't realize how much of a time saver it would be. This has totally rocked my world. I always make a huge mess when putting the muffin batter into the pan. Not this time!!! The large scoop was the perfect amount for regular size muffins. (OOOH!!! I've just had a revelation... I bet the small scoop would be the perfect size for mini muffins!!!) If you like to make muffins but hate that bowl to pan step, get yourself a cookie scoop.

1 comment:

  1. Let it be known that mine own uncle hath given me above mentioned and praised scoops for last year's annual birth celebration. So let it be written!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!