Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday 22

I realized this morning that I had completely forgotten to keep track of the things I've been thankful for during the week. It hasn't been the best week. Nothing majorly awful has happened, it's just the everyday grind that is bringing me down. (You know like paying bills and dealing with a sassy, almost 5 year old mouth, etc. etc) When I sat down to think of what I was thankful for all that kept repeating in my head were these four things:
1. A roof over my head
2. Food in my belly
3. A healthy, happy little girl
4. A family that loves me

Maybe they are overly basic and hokey, but I really am very thankful for these things. I don't think I stop and recognize that nearly often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!