Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday 35

1. It's November (how did that happen?)
2. I don't have pneumonia.
3. After 2 months of being sick, I am finally starting to feel better.
4. I finished reading 2 books this week! (Dust and Zombies vs. Unicorns)
5. I only got sick from the antibiotic once (must be some sort of new record.)
6. Blockette only has a cold and not pneumonia, bronchitis, strep, ear infection, etc.
7. A good family meeting about how we need to act when we are angry.
8. Elections are over and I won't be pestered with phone calls and attack ads.
9. Mrblocko recovered in his usual record time from his cold.
10. Finishing the cross stitch ornaments for church with time to spare.
11. Actually sleeping at night and not laying in bed/the couch wishing I was asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!