Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday 37

1. Medicine that finally is allowing me to breath freely
2. The medicine is working so well I did not need to use that stupid inhaler that makes me shiver and shake for a whole day.
3. Cheap prescriptions at Walmart.
4. Helping out at Blockette's after school art program.
5. Blockette loves that I am the school helper.
6. Mrblocko driving Blockette to school so I could take a long hot shower, and spare Blockette the embarrassment of me driving her to school in my pj's!
7. Blockette loves math.
8. Finishing some Christmas craft projects very early.
9. Mrblocko warning me that the book I was reading (Fat Vampire: A Never Coming of Age Story) had a lame ending so I wasn't disappointed when I finished the book.
10.Waking up after what seemed like you just thought, "Gee, guess I won't be taking a nap today. I'm too awake."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!