Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday 16.11

1. A nice visit with my in-laws.

2. The cake I thought I ruined/overcooked turned out delicious.

3. I dropped the bowl on the wood floor as opposed to the brick tile so the bowl only chipped and cracked instead of shattering into a billion tiny fragments that would magically find their way into my bare feet no matter how many times I swept and vacuumed.

4. The bowl was empty.

5. My cat likes to be my lumbar support when I am sitting at the computer. (When he purrs it's like I have a vibrating massage chair.)

6. 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robins.

7. I know how to type vs. the "hunt and peck" method.

8. I'm not the Moderator.

9. Blockette excitedly running downstairs after quiet time to tell me about the smile-y face crater on Mars.

10. Unprompted I love yous from Blockette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!