Monday, May 14, 2012

Rainbow Headband

I've had this rainbow head band from fabric scraps from Sugar Bee Crafts as a work in progress for almost two months.  

Which, if you think about it, is pretty ridiculous.  

The headband is only a series of skinny strips of fabric made into little tiny braids that get attached to two hair binders.  So simple and no need for such crazy procrastination!
Here's what it looks like on.  Blockette was nice enough to take a picture of me.  
Please ignore my dirty grungy hair.  I'm just tryin' to keep it real here.  

The headband is really wide and great for keeping back different layers, say if you were growing out your bangs, which I'm not.  My bangs are as long as the rest of my mangy hair.  
But if I was, It would be super useful.
I think the headband looks much cuter on Blockette
Although, the headband is a bit too big for her.  
 We solved that problem by twisting the braids around each other.  

There you have it, two great ways to wear one fun headband.   Yay headbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!