Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thurs #20

Source

1. Mrblocko called at the exact time that I saw the gigantic man-eating yellow jacket come flying into the computer room like he owned the place.

2. Mrblocko calmed me down from my hysteric unintelligible shrieking and talked me through killing the offending wasp without me getting stung.

3. Mrblocko was able to take Blockette to the reading reward baseball game.

4. Blockette making another goal at soccer, this time using actual teamwork.

5. Getting the raised garden assembled and planted before it rained/we fell over from exhaustion.

Source


6. The thank you card from our 4 and 5 year old Sunday School class. (I managed not to cry only because Mrblocko jokingly nudged me and asked, tongue in cheek, "You gonna cry?")

7. The bake sale at church for Relay for Life raised over $600.

8. Helping out at Blockette's school.

9. Getting myself motivated to do the stuff I needed to get done instead of getting sucked in by the computer, or laying down for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!