Thursday, September 17, 2009

Readin in Style

Blockette is ALL about the fairies. She loves us to read her books about Tinkerbell and her friends in Pixie Hollow. I saw this cross stitch kit back in August at JoAnn Fabrics and I knew I had to make it for the little shorty short pants. I finished stitching it some time ago, but finally got around to making it into a bookmark. Blockette is over the moon in love with it.
The kit had enough thread to stitch 2 bookmarks. Anyone want one stitched up for their own shorty short pants? I'll make one for the first person to leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Me, me, me, you know who I am and I want a bunch of GIANT c**kies and .... and.... a box of BIG Giant Bars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so are you sayin that you want me to make you a tinkerbell bookmark? I never said nuthin about giant cookies or BIG bars. Just bookmarks. Sheesh. Some people's uncles.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!