2. I don't particularly care for Sushi. I'll eat it, but I'd rather not.
3. I once ate a stick of butter, right out of the wrapper, on a dare made by one of my cousins.
4. I used to read Tarot cards, eerily well.
5. I can't eat asparagus. I mean technically I can, if I want to feel like I have a bladder infection.
6. When my cat, Boo, was a kitten he would crawl up my shirt to attempt to nurse. Needless to say it is not a fun thing to be woken up by.
8. I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 11.
9. I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch every school day from 1st through 12th grades.
10. I cannot bend my big toe on my right foot.