Friday, January 24, 2014

A big Cross Stitch Finish for December

I wrote about this one separately because I was too lazy to iron it in time for the post I made on Wed.
So here it is in it's ironed glory.


The design is called Bethlehem by Imaginating.

For my birthday in 2012 my husband gave me a free for all in the most awesome cross stitch store near where my mom lives.  (Big shout out to Stitchville USA.  You rock!) One of the things I purchased was this chart and the fabric.    The fabric is 32ct hand dyed linen.

I started it in December of 2012 but stopped because it wasn't Christmas anymore and I was tired of stitching all in dark brown.  I picked it up again in Dec 2013 and finished it one week before Christmas.

Normally, we don't frame the cross stitches I make anymore, but I think I may ask for this to be framed for my birthday this year.

Here are a few close ups:





As a side note, I named all the buildings while I was stitching them. They are from Left to right: Mushroom, Castle, Bullet, Alamo, Plantation, and the Adler Planetarium.  (Because I'm sure Jesus was born right next to the Adler Planetarium.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!