Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cheater Bacon-y Ranch Slaw

Thank you Kraft for this super easy cheater cheater Ranch slaw with bacon. The hardest part of making this coleslaw was cooking up the bacon. It was so hard that I had to reward myself with several pieces of crispity crunchy bacon.

Mrblocko was not jazzed when I told him I was going to make coleslaw as a side to grilled savory wings. How quickly his tune changed when I told him it was made with ranch dressing and bacon. Everything's better with bacon.

Blockette ate this under great duress, at least she did until I had the idea of cracking some fresh ground black pepper over my portion. Of course, then she wanted some pepper on hers too. That pepper made the delicious even more divine. The pepper enhanced the flavors of both the bacon and the ranch. MORE bacon-y ranch goodness??? YUM I say!!! Blockette gobbled hers up lickety split.

I do feel I owe Kraft an apology. They provided this uber easy scrumptious recipe and I had the nerve to use Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. I'll go hang my head in shame now.

Kraft's Ranch Bacon Coleslaw
1 pkg. (16 oz.) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing

Combine ingredients. Chill to let flavors combine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!