Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thurs #15

1. Only verbal punches were thrown when the neighbor behind us decided to get all racist toward our other neighbors who were sealing our new fence.

2. Sunrise Easter service.

3. Blockette singing her heart out at church.

4. Another awesome report card from Blockette.

5. I finished sealing the rest of the fence myself.

6. I won't have to do that again for a while.

7. I can finally move like a normal person again.

8. The talk I had with another neighbor, not the ones mentioned above. (More on this in a few weeks.)

9. Mrblocko taking my computer in for repairs before it gave up the magic smoke.

10. The computer is still under warranty.

11. The free loaner computer is so quiet I can actually hear myself think.

12. Downton Abbey...it's as good as everyone raves about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!