Friday, July 13, 2012

Thankful Thurs #28

1. I didn't scream when I saw the gigantic centipede crawl into my shorts.

2. My husband understands that a bug in your pants is way grosser than your child puking on you when they have the flu.

3. Being able to turn the air off for a little while.

4. The things that seem so exasperating now, will most likely seem humors in the passing of time.

5. Evening walks.

6. Reading together.

7. I didn't discover the dead chipmunk in the garage.

8. Only 5 1/2 weeks until school starts up again.

2 comments:

  1. As a teacher I really don't like that last item! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves school and is missing it something awful. Hopefully her love for school won't change!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!