Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Best Cow Dress

Around Easter I bought pattern NewLook 6613, but didn't see any fabric I liked. Instead I went shopping in my own stash and came up with this:

Yes, that is a tambourine on Blockette's head. (She said it was her safari hat.) It was the only way I could get her to sit still long enough to take the picture.
Here's a pic of the back. Most of the pictures I took were like this because Blockette was too wiggly. Why sit still when there is twirling to do?

I will definately be making more dresses from this pattern. The best part of this pattern is there is no zipper. I loathe zippers. The 2nd best thing about this pattern is that it gives you sizes 3T-Girls 8. Talk about getting your money's worth from a pattern.
Here's a close up of the over skirt fabric. I bought this Van Gogh cow print almost 3 years ago and have been aching to make something neat from it. Blockette seems to think this qualifies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!