Friday, May 1, 2009

Freestyle

I am freaky about free stuff. That's how I roll. The past 2 weeks have been crazy with free or insanely cheap deals. Here's how it all broke down:

April 19th: Free compact florescent lightbulb from Home Depot.

April 20th: Free sample of Glad garbage bag arrived in the mail.

April 21th: Ben and Jerry's free cone day (OK, I missed out on this one cause I was sick, but I was there in spirit.)

April 22nd: Free reusable shopping bag at both Old Navy and Walgreens. Sterling silver necklace at Kohls originally priced at $29.99, with the sale and $10 off coupon I payed $0.56.

April 23: Free sample of Quaker Chocolate Drizzle mini delights came in the mail.

April 24th: Free reusable lunch bag from Whole foods. I also used my coupon for a free Kashi frozen dinner.

April 25th: Rebate check for trying out Raisin Bran Crunch Extra arrived.

April 26th: Mrblocko and I helped out at our church's pancake breakfast and got a mountain of leftover sausage.

April 27th: KFC had their free piece of grilled chicken promotion. Blockette and I each had a piece for lunch.

April 28th: Found a coupon online for a free pulled pork sandwich at White Castle. Was able to get a free sandwich for both Blockette and myself.

April 29th: Dominoes had a lunch promotion for a free pasta bread bowl. Again, Blockette and I each got our own. The serving was so huge we had it for lunch the next 3 days.
Baskin Robins had a fundraiser for firefighters and a small cone was only $0.31.

April 30th: Meijer had a deal where you buy any 10 Kelloggs, Sunshine, or Keebler brand products you get 2 free movie tickets to the movie of your choice. All the products I bought for this promotion were on sale and I had a coupon for each item.

May 1st: Filled out a survey and got a $10 off coupon at Dots. As luck would have it I found a shirt and necklace that came to $10 exactly. whoohoo!

Pretty insane eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!