Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive...

Mrs Thunder left a comment on my Strawberry Cheese Pie post requesting sugar free strawberry drinks. Here ya go girly! I haven't tested any of these so let me know if you've tried them and liked them! I hope they were what you were looking for.

omit the alcohol on these 2:
Sugar Free strawberry daiquiri
Guilt free strawberry margarita

Could make it extra fruity by adding frozen strawberries:
sugar free koolaid slushy

The sugar in this recipe could easily be replaced with substitute:
strawberry watermelon slushy

The ingredients for this recipe are on the left side at the top of the page. For some reason I had a hard time locating it:
monster blood slushie

Use diet soda:
strawberry cherry fizz slushy

You could easily make this into a frozen drink by adding frozen strawberries/ice:
strawberry lemonade

1 comment:

  1. Wohoo! thanks Girly! I think we will try the kool aid slushy one first, with strawberries. I may even go so far as to make strawberry koolaid ice cubes, and use those. Thanks again and welcome home Mr Blocko!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!