1. I finally got that quilt I've been working on all school year pinned and ready for quilting.
2. No one in our neighborhood gives a flip about dandelions so our yard looks as bad as everyone else's.
3. The red string and bucket that blew into our backyard. (Keeps Blockette busy for hours finding new and interesting ways to play with them.)
4. I saw the ant in between the sheets of toilet paper still on the roll before I tore it off and used it.
5. Leftovers that can be stretched 2 extra days by making something completely different!
6. Helping out in Blockette's class.
7. Blockette preferring to watch the Science channel over cartoons.
8. Being able to stay at home.
9. Figuring out what design (and all the math) I want to use for the next quilt. (Really I'm just avoiding quilting the one I just pinned.)
10. Finding sneaky ways to get Blockette to eat things she claims she doesn't like.
11. Introducing Blockette to the Lord of the Rings movies.
12. Blockette not being scared from the monsters in the Lord of the Rings movies.