Saturday, December 10, 2011

'11 Happy Dance #34: Another Patch for Jeans

This time the patchy jeans are for me, not Blockette!  Since The GAP decided to discontinue the cut and style of jeans that seems to be the only jeans on the planet that actually fit me, I had to find a way to mend the hole that erupted in the knee of my jeans.

I had purchased this little fish patch years and years ago and it was the perfect size. 

I also had the exact right amount of green ribbon to put around the ankles of the pants as well.

Blockette was jealous I didn't save these things for her next pair of patchy pants. She said the jeans were super cool. At least I'll be fashionable amongst the first grade set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!