Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday 47.11

Well, a day late and a dollar short with the Thankful Thursdays this week. I just plumb forgot!

1. The kitchen sink completely backed up after we made our big Thanksgiving dinner, not before.

2. A nice long weekend with my family.

3. Not getting mobbed at the stores on Black Friday. (I went at noon after the mad rush.)

4. Blockette pretends she's a General at recess.

5. Mrblocko didn't need an x-ray or MRI for his wonky knee(fingers crossed).

6. We could wait to call the plumber until Monday. (I'm particularly grateful we didn't have to pay time and a half as the repairs took 3 hours!!!!)

7. Mrblocko didn't have to miss Daddy Daughter breakfast at Blockette's school.

8. I took 3 naps Wed and two on Thurs. (Boy did I ever need them.)

9. My rice was not rotten this time.

10. I'm going to get so many meals from the leftover turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!