Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 Thankful Thurs #5

1. I figured out how to get the old blogger interface back.  (I hated the new Blogger interface.  If you Blogger big wigs are reading...the worst part was not being able to look at your posts in "edit posts" sorted by labels. That'd be great if you could fix that!)

2. Found a winter coat for Blockette for next year on clearance.  ($8!  What a steal!)

3. Singing in the car with Blockette.

4. Over all, Blockette is a good kid.

5. No one was injured when Blockette beaned another kid at school with her sandwich box.

6. A nice visit with friends.

7. I got my sewing machine to work, just long enough to do some mending.

8. Blockette didn't have a single timeout at the fabric store.

9. Pizza that wasn't frozen and I didn't have to make.

10. My celiac test came back negative!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!