Thursday, February 16, 2012

2012 Thankful Thurs #7

1. Out of all my annoying habits, Blockette has chosen to mimic singing to, and about, inanimate objects.

2. I decided on a craft project to work on while my sewing machine is in the shop

3. I found the tracing paper I needed for said craft project after tearing apart the house for a good 20 minutes.

4. I was in the house alone while searching for the tracing paper.

5.Two weeks without a digestive problem is better than one week.

6. Pinterest.  (Oh how I love and hate you.)

7. Mrblocko made the bed this am. (Sometimes the little things can make your day.)

8. Helping out at church youth group.
9. Sweatpants

10. "Breaking" my best friend.  (It's funny when she pees herself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!