Thursday, February 23, 2012

2012 Thankful Thurs #8

1.I took Blockette to the Dr even though she "only" had a cough and no fever.

2. She didn't have Bronchitis like I feared.

3. She has learned her lesson about not wearing her hat at recess, even though it's only a little chilly out.

4. I raised nearly $60 for the Relay for Life kickoff selling soup and baked goods.

5. Blockette saying "I love you" out of the blue.

6. Blockette mentioning that she's never heard me yell. (I have totally lost it on more than one occasion, so this must mean that she has forgotten about that.  Maybe I haven't scarred her for life?  At least not yet.)

7.Being productive at home, even if they are just little projects...they add up!

8. Sitting at church with Mrblocko on Wed.

9. Feeling better on the new probiotics. (Maybe this will do the trick...knock on wood.)

10. I got my sewing machine back!  Whooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!