Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sure looks pink to me

So Blockette has an ear infection, and it is coming out her eyes? Apparently, that happens with kids sometimes. Who knew.

Her eyes look more pink than this picture shows. The pharmacist commented that it was the worst case of pink eye she's seen. I told her it wasn't pink eye. You could have knocked her over with a feather.

I hope Blockette never actually gets pink eye, cause her eyes would probably glow infrared and have lasers shooting out of them. Although, she'd probably think that was super cool.

1 comment:

  1. Yay know, I think I've seen this eye before....yes! isn't this the opening shot from an episode of LOST? One of the scary ones?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!