Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday 35.11

 I've been having a hard time remembering to actually post these on Thursday.  I guess today is a day that is as good as any.  I didn't think the 10th anniversary of 9/11 would get to me as much as it has.  I'm not a weepy mess or anything, just pensive and reflective about everything that was going on in my life 10 years ago. (And everything that has happened over the past 10 years.) I really do have a lot to be thankful for and it makes this list seem a bit "fluffy."

1. Realizing the molasses had fermented (even though the jar said they were good until 2014) before I used them to make bars for church.
2. Having the courage to apply and go on the interview.
3. At no point during the interview did I cry, get weepy, sneeze, fart, pee myself, stutter, or say something incredibly stupid.
4. Making the decision to stick Blockette on the bus vs driving (why waste the gas) or walking (it's chilly out and I'm super sneezy). 
5. I decided to go to Blockette's soccer game instead of taking a nap.
6. Blockette letting Mrblocko and I sleep until nearly 8AM.
7. Not freaking out when my latest kitchen experiment started to act all funky.
8. Not having to have the heat, ac or house fan on.
9. Blockette really seems to have a great teacher this year.
10. Clearing up a misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!