Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Thankful Thurs #1

1. An easy fix for my sewing machine.

2. Not having major digestive problems for over two weeks.
Where is my Winter Wonderland Christopher?

3. Blockette being well behaved over Winter Break.

4. Not having to shovel...yet.

5. It's been warm enough that it wasn't a huge deal we left Blockette's hat, mittens and scarf up at my mom's.

6. My mom was nice enough to mail Blockette's winter things.

7. I realized Blockette didn't have school on the second before I made her lunch and headed out to the bus stop.

8. Winter break is finally over and we can all get back into the normal routine again.

9. Being Ok with things not being perfect.

10. All the Christmas cookies are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!