Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Twisty Hair for Me

I was feeling particularly yucky today but still needed to get something done, so I thought, if I try something funky on my hair, maybe I'll feel better.

Here's what I did:
Man is it ever hard to take a picture of the back of your own head!
It's called a French twist and pin.  I need practice the style some more as it doesn't look exactly like it's supposed to, but I don't think it's too shabby for my first attempt. We'll see how well it holds up for the remainder of the day.  If you'd like to see how I managed to do this to my own hair, head on over to Hair Romance for the video tutorial

3 comments:

  1. Now you have to do my hair if and when I ever get a romantic date night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! I'd be happy to do your hair. Blockette isn't quite up for hairstyles that require bobby pins yet. She gets too crazy in gym and recess.

    I bet it would be even easier to do on someone else's head,as contrary to my daughter's beliefs, I do not have eyes in the back of my head. (Once, she even went looking for them on my scalp.)

    Yesterday I wore a variation on this with the twists going horizontal along the base of my neck. For some reason that was harder to do. Probably because of the "meanness". Right mom?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!