Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Too Bad it's not Halloween

All she'd need is an orange shirt!
Now she's missing her upper and lower front tooth on her left side.  And if you can believe it, this was the least goofy face Blockette made out of this set of photos.  She knows exactly how long it takes for the flash to go off and the actual picture to take.  So she has this nice sweet angelic face when I click the button, and then hams it up as the shutter and flash go off.  The little stinker.

Anyhow, M and Blockette had been having a contest of sorts as to who could lose their tooth the fastest.  M lost his on Mon.  I don't think it was a fair contest as his had been hanging from a thread for over a week.  (He wouldn't even let me touch it or I would have "helped him win" ages ago.) Last night, right before bed, Blockette asked me to wiggle the tooth, just one more time.  I twisted it and she said, "Ow mom!"  And to both our surprise, there the tooth was between my fingers. 

This tooth pulling thing is really fun.  Now I know why my mom always had to resort to trickery to pull out all my teeth.  If I knew how fun it was, I'd never have let her near any of my loose teeth!

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute that she's cool with losing her teeth. My daughter Kate is into tooth pulling too. I bet they'll get along just fine. Hehe.

    -Hertha Gearin

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!