Friday, March 9, 2012

Crock-a-gators and Alli-giles

In December I applied a premade fish patch to one of my favorite pair of jeans.  A few weeks ago the other knee sprung another leak!  So I covered it with this cutie pie.

I'm pretty sure she's a lady lizard.

And here's what the jeans look like as a whole.  There is a part just above where the fish patch is that is getting threadbare as well.  I'm working on another patch as we speak.  Maybe this time I'll get it patched before I wear another hole through the fabric!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, how cute! My jeans tend to get holes where my thighs rub together. Those cute little patches just don't look right there, lol. P.S.- Gonna use wax paper next time. I bet that's better. I guess I was last to know on making our own freezer burritos. We never buy them, so we never thought to make our own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just gave me a chuckle. I had an image of a little patch on the inner thigh and every time. Every time you take a step it's like it's saying peek a boo. Ok so maybe it's more funny in my head. Sleep is so over rated.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!