Monday, February 27, 2012

Fairy Stencil Shirt

Blockette got a Tinkerbell Spray t shirt decorating thingamajig for Christmas from her Grandma.  This past weekend we finally got around to using it.

It had these pens that you could either use to draw with, or could attach with this straw thingie and use as sort of spray paint.  Blockette and I are both getting over colds so it was rather amusing to watch us attempt to use the blow paint. 

This shirt was 95% Blockette's ideas and concepts.  She really knew what she wanted to do!  I was allowed to put use my idea of vines around the neckline, and to use the hearts on the back.  Other than that, it was all her. 

Here is our finished project:
Tshirt front

Tshirt back

I think my favorite thing is the fairy drawn on the back.  She is just too too cute.

We still have plenty of ink left in the markers for other projects, but I think we'll save it for a time when Blockette and I aren't so hacky and stuffy from colds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!