Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thurs #18

1. It stopped raining long enough to move the swing set over from our neighbor's yard to ours.

2. No one, person, place, or thing was injured or maimed in the moving of the swing set.

3. Prayer.

4. Crafty time.

5. The speech one of the Graduating Seniors made on Youth Sunday.

6. Getting the gutters cleaned out.

7. Chewin' the fat with my mom.

8. I didn't send Blockette to school on Tues.  (Even though I thought about sending her just to see what the school nurse would say.  Hey her eye was only a little pink right?)

9. Blockette has been really good about taking her eye drops.

10.  I rescheduled my girls beading day with my best friend that I was supposed to go to on Tues.  (Was it ever nice to be out of the house and not around a bored six year old who wanted to watch "Gnomeo and Juliet" AGAIN.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!