Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thurs #22

1. The tiny stingy bug nest I found under the daffodil leaves was vacant.

2. I got all the plants my uncle gave me in the ground.

3. My pepper plant has a tiny green pepper on it!

4. Hanging out with friends.

5. Helping out at church.

6. Getting everything we needed to get done over the weekend.

7. While dinner wasn't great it was still edible.

8. The second dinner in two days didn't turn out how it was supposed to, but it still tasted amazing.

9. It's been cold enough to do some baking.

10. My husband was very understanding when I freaked out in the middle of the night from some dumb show we watched before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!