1. Blockette is a really good kid.
2. Her wipe out was pretty minor as far as wipe outs go.
3. Her boo boos are healing nicely.
4. She scored two goals at her soccer game.
5. Super moon viewing.
6. The glass jar of taco seasoning that fell almost behind the fridge didn't crack or break. (Neither did the non plastic plate, bowl and cup I dropped right after that.)
7. The swing set.
8. The free concert from Blockette every time she goes on her swings.
9. The fence.
10. Blockette's creativity. Blockette has to write sentences of her spelling words. One of this week's words is "flawless." She wrote the following sentence "Candace is a Flawless Girl." I think you kind of have to watch the cartoon Phineas and Ferb to get the humor. Here's a clip from the show to give you an idea what "Flawless Girl" is.