Monday, June 4, 2012

How on Earth???!!!

I was battling a migraine on Friday and wound up taking a rare and much needed afternoon nap. I got myself up with about 10 minutes to spare before Blockette came home from school.  I thought, I have just enough time to go to the bathroom and get the mail.

We have a small bathroom right off of our laundry room in the basement.  I thought I'll just go in there real quick and leave out the garage door.

Heh.

Famous last words.

When I walked into the laundry room I saw poopy paw prints all over the floor.

And this:

Certainly it is not poo. 

It couldn't be.

Not that high up on the wall.

No way.


I don't even want to know what kind of acrobatics my cat was doing to get the poop on the wall THREE feet off the floor. 

Good Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!