Friday, June 15, 2012

Thankful Thurs #24

source
1. Blockette saw the wasp before I did.

2. Mrblocko was home to kill the wasp.

3. I did not scream once at the discovery and murder of said wasp.

4. Nor did I scream when Mrblocko informed me of the squirrel in our 3 season room.

5. A nice visit with family.

6. The traveling bell choir performance at church.
source

7. Vacation Bible School - and the three hours of quiet it provided.

8. Sewing.

9. Cool enough weather to bake.

10. I'm not the only one who feels like this summer is going to be a loooooong one.


PS. Sorry this is a day late.  It's helpful to hit publish when you finish writing the post, instead of save.  DOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!