Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ten things you might not know about me

1. I have two belly buttons.

2. I don't particularly care for Sushi.  I'll eat it, but I'd rather not.

3. I once ate a stick of butter, right out of the wrapper, on a dare made by one of my cousins.

4. I used to read Tarot cards, eerily well.

5. I can't eat asparagus.  I mean technically I can, if I want to feel like I have a bladder infection.

6. When my cat, Boo, was a kitten he would crawl up my shirt to attempt to nurse.  Needless to say it is not a fun thing to be woken up by.

source
7. I'm scared terrified petrified horrified prone to hysterics by wasps, hornets, bees, etc.

8. I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 11.

9. I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch every school day from 1st through 12th grades.

10. I cannot bend my big toe on my right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!