Monday, June 28, 2010

A Year Ago Today

This was Blockette exactly one year ago. Look how cute she is dancing and goofing off in the flowers.

Apparently, now, at four and three quarters, she is too cool to be photographed in front of the flowers. This is as close as she would get. "Ew Mom, there are bugs over there."
"It's icky."
"Do I have to?"
"I don't wanna stand in the sun."
"Can I be done now?"
"Hurry up and take the picture."
"Can I go now?"

I guess I was fooling myself. I thought I had at least 5 more years before the "tude" set in. I mean look at her, she's even got that teen angst filled I'm-standing-but-slouching thing down already. Ugh. I'm really in for it. Do you think they accept reservations seven years in advance at the loony bin? I'd like to beat the rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!