Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday 20

1. Flashcards
2. Refunds
3. Finding the stingy bug hive while it was still smaller than a tennis ball.
4. Mrblocko is willing to remove bug houses.
5. Blockette was extremely good at a boring grown up meeting.
6. Blockette was extremely quiet when I had the beginnings of a migraine.
7. Getting my to do list done before it got insanely hot.
8. Blockette agreeing that it is too hot and humid to run around outside
9. Free ice cream.
10. Blockette didn't get a black eye/bloody nose when she walked into the divider/scanner thingie when we were leaving the library.
11. Mrblocko was able to remove the virus on my computer that was acting like an anti-virus program.
12. My aunt was not seriously injured in her car accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!