Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thurdsday 50 and 51.11

 So around Tuesday I realized that I forgot to publish last Thursday's list so I'm mashing the last two Thankful Thursdays in one big huge mega post!  Exciting!

1. A nice visit with the in-laws.

2. My father-in-law actually liked my lasagna even though it was loaded with veggies and garlic.  (I know it wasn't just lip service because he had seconds.)

3. Keeping my best friend's sewing machine over the weekend. (Blockette got another hole in the butt of her patchy pants on Saturday.)

4. Blockette getting excited for the dusting of snow over the weekend. (Even though it melted the next day.)

5. Blockette only threw up once on the trip up to my mom's.

6. She made it in the bucket this time.

7. There was no puking on the way home.

8. Seeing Blockette get so excited at Christmas

9. Driving Mrblocko's car wasn't as horrible as driving his last car.

10.  I only had to drive his car for a half hour.

11. A nice visit with my mom.

12. Blockette let us sleep in at my mom's.

13. The cats didn't leave us any surprises in the house.

14. I got the last 2 humidifier filters at Target.

15. Blockette likes coin collecting as much as I did as a kid. (She got a coin collecting book from me for Christmas and it was a surprisingly big hit.)

16. Someone, or rather more than one someone has pinned things to Pinterest from my blog.  (I feel like I'm famous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!