Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday 48.11

1. Discovering I had two each 40% and 50%  off coupons that expired the same day I was going to Joann Fabric.  (SCORE.)

2. Blockette did not have a timeout at Joann Fabrics. (She only got counted to one.  First time ever.)

3. Teaching Blockette how to cross stitch.

4. Not running out of white thread before I went to the fabric store.

5. My best friend lending me her sewing machine when mine stopped working.

6. Not putting up with feeling like garbage.

7. Getting all my shopping done.

8. Knocking out lots of craft projects.

9. Having a grown up conversation waiting for Blockette and M get done with choir.

10. Remembering Wednesday was a 5 hour school day for Blockette and M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a little comment. Comments are like candy. Tasty tasty validating candy!