1. We got Blockette's ceiling fan up again. (Although working properly is a different story altogether.)
2. Nice visit with friends.
4. The rain stopped before I had to stand outside in it.
5. Not getting sick while working.
6. Being patient while Blockette had a meltdown.
7. It's been nearly a month since her last meltdown. (Which is a huge improvement from the biweekly meltdowns at the beginning of the summer.)
8. Blockette apologized on her own without prompting.
9. Mrblocko and I chillin out watching TV together without one of us reading, sewing or playing on the computer. (We've just finished season 1 of Mad Men and we're hooked!)
10. The school secretary was very nice when I filled out my time sheet incorrectly...twice. (Yeah, I felt super special.)